It's never too early to start planning . . .
- Begin your search for the perfect college here -- the College Board has a wealth of information for you and your parents.
- See how your college of choice is ranked at the US News Knowledge Center. This site has great info -- poke around a little and learn.
- Confused about what you should do when you grow up? Start with the California Reality Check to see what you need to earn in order to live the life you want. Go through the steps to learn which careers are best suited to your future lifestyle, and explore the educational requirements for each.
- Wondering how to pay for college? Start with the FAFSA. This is the official page -- there are many scam pages out there which will charge you to apply for financial aid. AVOID them! You should NEVER pay to apply for any type of scholarship or government aid.
- Free money is the best kind there is -- look into scholarships, more scholarships, and even more scholarships!